Agenda® is the only termite solution which provides 5 years structural protection combined with a colony management effect.
It is a premium non-repellent termiticide that prevents and controls termite infestations in and around buildings and other structures by establishing a treated zone which is lethal to subterranean termites.
For best results, use Agenda® for both pre and post-construction treatment.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: Fipronil 2.9% w/w.
- Minimum 5 years structural protection – the longest protection from a liquid soil treatment.
- Unique colony management effect – to provide that extra “protection”.
- Excellent all round value.
- The least complaints.
- Recommended by leading professionals.
- Adds value to your property.
Use & Safety
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, masks and breathing apparatus (respirator); when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
How to use:
Pour the required quantity of Agenda® into a mixing tank half filled with water. Stir thoroughly before filing the tank with the remaining balance of water to the correct level and mix well. Use a volume of 5 litres solution per square metre area.
Thoroughly apply either as a drench or coarse spray to the target area. Repeat the spray interval as required.
- Agenda® can be applied during pre or post construction; or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Refer to the product label.