Aqua K-Othrine® EW
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a unique formulation which delivers rapid knockdown of adult mosquitoes and flies without the need for dilution in oil.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: Deltamethrin 2.0% w/w.
- Reduced disease transmission.
- No oil-based diluents, reduces environmental pollution.
- No odour, no staining.
- With or without visible fog.
- Lower operational cost.
- Greater convenience.
- Independently evaluated and approved (WHOPES).
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of situations.
- Suitable for use through Ultra Low Volume (ULV) and thermal fogging equipment.
- Indoor and outdoor.
- FFAST technology: unique patented formula which allows the use of water as a diluent without the normal drawbacks of evaporation.
Use & Safety
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and masks so as not to inhale the spray mist during application when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wash your hands and spray or atomizer thoroughly after use.
How to use:
Dilute Aqua K-Othrine® EW with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdoors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.
- Flies - Spray in the early morning.
- Mosquitoes - Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Refer to the product label.