Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for flying insect pest and vector-borne disease control.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredient: S-bioallethrin 0.14% w/w; Permethrin 10.27% w/w; Piperonyl butoxide 9.84% w/w.
- Aqua Resigen® uses the FFAST technology developed by Bayer to enhance the performance of space sprays when diluted with water.
- The fine droplets of the Aqua Resigen® solution do not quickly evaporate, thereby increasing the chances of the droplets contacting with the adult mosquitoes or flies.
- Dilution in water brings no visible fog, no smell and does not leave staining residues.
- Environmentally-sensitive option for mosquito and fly control.
- Easy to apply compared to oil-based diluents.
- Contains a knockdown agent and PBO to slow the development of resistance.
Use & Safety
- Commercial building
- Industrial building
- Public building
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, masks and breathing apparatus (respirator); when handling this product.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- Wash your hands and spray or atomizer thoroughly after use.
How to use:
Dilute Aqua Resigen® with a suitable volume of water and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. Avoid application outdo ors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.
Aqua Resigen ® is suitable for dilution in WATER ONLY and application as an Ultra Low Volume (ULV), thermal fog or mist.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Repeat spray treatment in 7-10 day intervals, if necessary.
- Refer to the product label.