Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches without the need to spray.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Fipronil 0.05% w/w.
- Fast results – visible results on the same day.
- Best overall cockroach control.
- Powerful secondary kill – Domino Effect.
- Superior contact kill with ContactX technology.
- Lasts for up to 3 months (between service visits).
- Low toxicity to non-target animals – ideal for use in sensitive areas.
- Eliminates the need to spray for cockroaches.
- Inconspicuous treatment with minimal disruption.
- Easy to apply in a minimum of time.
- Highly cost-effective.
Use & Safety
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling the product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces where food is prepared or stored. Do not apply on food preparation or serving surfaces.
- Do not try to open or refill the cartridge.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves when handling this product.
How to use:
Makfor® F should be applied through a precision dosing gun. To apply the gel, touch the nozzle tip of the dosing gun to the crevice, crack or surface to be treated and depress the plunger tightly until the required amount is released.
Application should be done methodically, i.e. beginning from one part of the room and progressing systematically until the whole area is finally treated.
Do not apply in areas that are exposed, routinely washed or treated with another insecticide. Normal care should be taken when treating electrical appliances. Avoid contact with porous surfaces as the bait may stain.
Apply product to likely areas of cockroach activity such as cracks, crevices, and narrow sheltered spaces. These are often located in corners, joints or underneath/behind furniture and appliances.
Use in food industry
Treatment in food manufacturing premises and sensitive areas can be undertaken provided the following precautions are undertaken to avoid contamination of food and food preparation surfaces:
- Do not apply directly to surfaces where food is stored, prepared or eaten
- Protect food, food preparation equipment, and utensils from contamination by removing or covering food before application
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.