Premise® Cockroach Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective imidacloprid-based gel bait to control cockroaches without having to spray.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Imidacloprid 2.15% w/w.
- Long-lasting, reducing the frequency of treatments.
- More convenient and less disruptive versus spraying.
- Small amounts of product are used in a targeted manner.
- Suitable for use in sensitive environments.
- There is no odour, no mess.
- Secondary kill.
- White colour bait.
- Excellent rotation partner.
- Provides maximum effectiveness using minimal amount of active ingredient.
Use & Safety
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not breathe vapours.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces where food is prepared or stored. Do not apply on food preparation or serving surfaces.
How to use:
Apply the bait to their harbourages, cracks and crevices, edges and corners of walls, cupboards, cabinets, under sink and areas where cockroaches are active.
Use in food industry
Treatment in food manufacturing premises and sensitive areas can be undertaken provided the following precautions are undertaken to avoid contamination of food and food preparation surfaces:
- Do not apply directly to surfaces where food is stored, prepared or eaten.
- Protect food, food preparation equipment, and utensils from contamination by removing or covering food before application.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.