Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait formulation that is an effective anticoagulant rodenticide to control of rats and mice in all areas (homes, industrial and commercial premises, public places, etc.) including locations with high humidity, such as sewage systems, dumps, animal stables and agricultural farms.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Coumatetralyl 0.0375% w/w.
- Highly attractive and palatable to control rat and mouse.
- Multiple dose anticoagulant rodenticide making it safer to non-target animals ( that might eat the dead rats).
- Fast highly effective rodent control.
- Long term activity under all kinds of conditions.
- Superior bait acceptance.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Ideal tool for an integrated rodent management program.
- Easy to handle and apply
Use & Safety
- Commercial building
- Industrial building
- Agricultural building
- Livestock building
- Public building
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Hazardous if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Never leave bait at places easily accessible by children and domestic animals.
- Use bait stations when placing bait near food ingredients.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles, face masks and respirators when handling this product.
How to use:
Start baiting with Racumin® Paste when the effects of damage caused by rodent activity can be detected within a single area. Reduce the frequency of baiting when rodent consumption of the amount originally placed at the start of the baiting process reduces to 20%.
Continue the baiting process in areas where there is still rodent activity. For effective control, check the bait every 2 days, especially in garbage disposal areas. Replace the bait once it has been consumed or if it turns mouldy.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.