Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult mosquitoes.
It is a highly effective emulsifiable space spray concentrate for dilution in light oil or water and application as an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) aerosol, thermal fog or mist. Resigen® may be used for large or small scale control programs and food preparation areas.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: S-bioallethrin 0.8% w/w; Permethrin 25/75 18.7% w/w; Piperonyl butoxide 16.8% w/w
- Can be mixed with oil or water
- Easy to apply using a variety of equipment
- Effective against adult mosquitoes and flies
- Good for quick knockdown and kill of mosquitoes during disease outbreaks
Use & Safety
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhalation of fumes and spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling this product.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Thoroughly cleanse with water all equipment used.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and breathing apparatus (respirator) so as not to inhale the spray mist during application when handling this product.
How to use:
Dilute Resigen® with a suitable volume of diluent and apply using equipment capable of generating a mist or thermal or cold fog. It can be applied as an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) aerosol, thermal fog or mist.
Resigen® can be diluted in diesel or kerosene for outdoor treatments; and diluted with water for treatment indoors. Avoid application outdoors if wind speed is in excess of 10 km/h as spray will be dispersed too quickly.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Spray in the early morning or evening.
- Repeat spray treatment in 7-10 day intervals, if necessary.
- Refer to the product label.