Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling the product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces where food is prepared or stored. Do not apply on food preparation or serving surfaces.
- Do not try to open or refill the cartridge.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves when handling this product.
Makfor® F should be applied through a precision dosing gun. To apply the gel, touch the nozzle tip of the dosing gun to the crevice, crack or surface to be treated and depress the plunger tightly until the required amount is released.
Application should be done methodically, i.e. beginning from one part of the room and progressing systematically until the whole area is finally treated.
Do not apply in areas that are exposed, routinely washed or treated with another insecticide. Normal care should be taken when treating electrical appliances. Avoid contact with porous surfaces as the bait may stain.
Apply product to likely areas of cockroach activity such as cracks, crevices, and narrow sheltered spaces. These are often located in corners, joints or underneath/behind furniture and appliances.
Use in food industry
Treatment in food manufacturing premises and sensitive areas can be undertaken provided the following precautions are undertaken to avoid contamination of food and food preparation surfaces:
- Do not apply directly to surfaces where food is stored, prepared or eaten
- Protect food, food preparation equipment, and utensils from contamination by removing or covering food before application
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Makfor® QReady to use Bait
Makfor® Q is a ready to use insecticidal bait for the rapid...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Crackdown® suspension concentrate is a water-based,...See product
Racumin® PasteBait Concentrate
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product