Application rates and delivery
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling the product.
- After work, thoroughly wash hands and all parts of the body contaminated during handling and application with plain soap and water.
- After using this product, make sure that the pesticide container is tightly closed and stored in a locked room that is dry, cool and well-ventilated.
- Avoid contact with food, food utensils or surfaces where food is prepared or stored. Do not apply on food preparation or serving surfaces.
- Wash tip of tube applicator tool after use.
- Do not try to open or refill the tube.
- Wear the standard protective clothing (PPE), including gloves when handling this product
For maximum effectiveness, place Makfor® Q on or near ant trails.
Indoor use: Apply Makfor® Q directly as spots in identified target areas and avoid cleaning or removing bait spots. Avoid application to excessively dusty, damp or greasy locations, and areas which are subject to washing. Do not apply to surfaces or areas that have recently been treated with other insecticides or contaminate the bait with other insecticides.
Outdoor use: Place Makfor® Q preferably in an area protected from direct sunlight and rain. If an exposed area has to be treated, apply if no rain is expected for the next 24 hours. In case of rain fall within 24 hours, retreat once. If nest entrances can be identified, inject preferably bait liquid directly into nest entrance.
If Makfor® Q is applying using a bait station, then place the bait station in areas where ants will forage for food. A bait station can also be placed along ant trails located underneath doors, windows and cracks indoors. For outdoor usage, bait stations can be placed along wall or floor cracks and crevices where ant infestations are evident.
Makfor® Q is supplied in tubes of 30 g with an appropriate applicator gel. Remove the tube from the applicator, and always recap after use before storing as recommended.
Remove any unwanted spots of Makfor® Q by sponging it off with water.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the product label.
Temprid® gives you unsurpassed knockdown, residual control,...See product
Premise® Cockroach BaitReady to use Bait
Premise® Cockroach Bait is a highly effective...See product
Makfor® FReady to use Bait
Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches...See product
Cislin® is an emulsifiable concentrate based on the...See product
Deltacide® is a powerful oil-based spray insecticide for...See product
Resigen® - the versatile space spray to control adult...See product
Aqua K-Othrine® EWEmulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua K-Othrine® EW is a pyrethroid-based concentrate with a...See product
Starycide® SC480Suspension Concentrate
Starycide® SC480 - the larvicide to improve any...See product
Crackdown® suspension concentrate is a water-based,...See product
Aqua Resigen®Emulsion, Oil in Water
Aqua Resigen® is an environmentally-sensitive solution for...See product
Racumin® PasteBait Concentrate
Racumin® Paste is a highly palatable universal bait...See product
Q-Bayt® WG10Water dispersible granule
Q-Bayt® WG10 is an imidacloprid-based water dispersible...See product
Agenda® is the only termite solution which provides 5 years...See product
Racumin® Tracking PowderAny Other Powder
Racumin® Tracking Powder is a concentrated ready-to-use...See product
Racumin® Wax BlockReady to use Bait
Racumin® Wax Block is a multiple feed anti-coagulant...See product
Premise® 200 SCSuspension Concentrate
Premise® 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide...See product